Saturday, October 25, 2008

introduction

So, I have created a blog. Mainly this is in order to post comments on the blogs of others, although I may post something.

Well, I'm supposing I should make at least one entry introducing myself to this community that is Blogger.

And here it goes:

You may ask "Why the name, SacValleyDweller?" here is the answer:

Well, my first foray into the world of being a participant in this entity that is the Internet begins with my favorite TV show: Heroes. I had seen, in hunting for new information about the then-new show, an "Official/Unofficial" message board for Heroes by the name of 9thwonders.com In December of 2006, I finally decided to join the discussion at the site. In choosing a username, I saw many examples of flashy usernames. not wanting to use my real name and not wanting to sound too important with mine, I decided that a username that described what I was would be the most appropriate: a person who Dwelled in the Sacramento Valley, ergo

No comments: